Category Archives: Outside
Arrival time is between 7:45-8:00pm and check out on Sunday is 8:00am. We will be served pizza at 10:00pm and bagels at 7:00am Sunday morning. Boys should bring a sleeping bag,pillow and a water bottle.
March 12th is Bag Drop. Get your map at the Greendale Safety Center.
March 19th is Pick Up day. Drop off filled bags at Goodwill on 60th & Grange.
Ross Lodge in Whitnall Park, 6750 S. 92 St., Greendale, WI 53132
Fri Jan 8 6pm – Sat Jan 9, 2016 9am
Our next troop meeting will take place tomorrow evening, December 17th at 6:30pm.
Discussion items include:
1. High Adventure 2016; Will you spearhead the details necessary to take this excursion as well as create an active fundraising action plan for next summer? Let’s talk about it.
2. St. Ben’s – December 30th (still need more registered volunteers ;)
3. Winter Camping. Who’s In and Where? Let’s Commit! Ideas: Klondike, Sandhill Station State Campground, etc. Two parent volunteers required.
4. Ross Lodge – Friday, January 8th, 2016; Two parent volunteers required to make this event a success. Pray for snow!
5. Can Drive 1/9/2016 (Trailer – Drop off cans at recycling center from last can drive)
6. Adventure Rock – 2/13/16 or 2/27/16?
Questions? Reach out anytime.
Yours in Scouting,
Dear scouts and families,
The Stasiks are seeking two scouts for a Hales Corners Veterans Memorial flag lowering ceremony intending to honor DiAnn’s father this weekend. They need help this Sunday, the 8th at 11am.
Please reply or correspond with Harrison if you can attend and stand with the family during this event.
Fall is here and Scouts enjoy camping during autumn in the great outdoors. In addition, we’ve found they like laser tag immensely (see link below). Thus, we’re combining the two events next weekend for a 12:30pm outing at CMP Laser Tag in Lake Geneva, followed by a camping excursion at the Richard Bong State Recreation Area. We’ll leave the campground Sunday morning and plan on returning prior to lunchtime.
Join us for food, fun, adventure and more.
To make this event a success, we need at least two parent volunteers as well as a Senior scout to assist with the planning and organization. Will you help?
(Cost for this event has yet to be determined. Additional details to follow.)
As we prepare for our final trip to Lefeber Northwoods Camp, it’s necessary for us to do a bit of cleaning of the scout closet and organize all tents, patrol boxes, etc. that will be taken up north.
With that said, I’d like our troop to gather next Sunday, the 14th to do so at 3pm. Join us for this event and enjoy meeting other parents, get to know fellow scouts and enjoy pizza, beverages and camaraderie.
Let me know if you can make it.
Hi everyone. Please bring or send to the zoo the signed permission slip (attached) for your scout and also a medical form. Med forms are found at the following link: http://www.scouting.org/filestore/HealthSafety/pdf/680-001_AB.pdf
Parts A and B are required for participation. You do not need the physician’s part for an outing shorter than 72 hours. Adults also need to complete a med form.