Our next troop meeting will take place this Thursday evening, November 19th at 6:30pm.
Discussion items include:
1. High Adventure 2016; I need two parents to spearhead finalizing a specific location as well as create an active fundraising action plan. Is it you?
2. St. Ben’s – November 30th (still need more registered volunteers; see Sign Up Genius)
3. St. Nick’s Breakfast Set Up, Saturday, Dec. 5th – Organ Piper Pizza Party After
4. Winter Camping. Who’s In and Where? Let’s Commit! Ideas: Klondike, Sandhill Station State Campground, etc. Two parent volunteers required.
5. Ross Lodge – Friday, January 8th, 2016; Two parent volunteers required.
6. Wreath Pick Up and Distribution This Coming Weekend (Sign Up Genius to follow)
7. December 8th, 2016; Extra Troop Meeting for Advancement Opportunities
8. Trailer – Drop off cans at recycling center from last month’s can drive
Questions? Reach out anytime.
Yours in Scouting,