Our next troop meeting will take place tomorrow evening, May 21st at 6:30pm.
Discussion items include:
1. Service Project(s) – St. Al’s Food Pantry Ramp update?
2. A potential quartermaster, new wreath coordinator, popcorn colonel and committee chair
3. Lefeber – Summer Camp (final registration logistics, paperwork, etc.)
4. Squeegee Scouts – Back in Action
5. High Adventure 2016; fundraising action plan for Summer
6. Scouting the Zoo – menu(s) planned, final registration details addressed
7. Can Drive – Which parent can transport aluminum cans to the recycling center? Do we need to ask other parishoners or school families for help?
8. St. Ben’s – June 29th
Questions? Reach out anytime.
Yours in Scouting,
P.S. In addition to the original discussion items provided previously, we also need to discuss:
1. Eagle Scout Court of Honor on Sunday, 5/24
2. Memorial Day Parade & Service
3. 4th of July – Can Recycling for Greendale Lions (fundraiser)